How to Use Google PPC Ads for Lead Generation: 3 Simple Strategies to Learn Today
Search engine ads (PPC) can bring you a lot of business. They’re also one of the easiest and most effective ways to get your company’s name out there. You might not know where to start or how to get started. Luckily for you, we’ve put together 3 strategies that will give you a head-start on this campaign.
- Target Your Audience: First things first, you should know who your target customers are and be sure to tailor your ads accordingly. Are they male or female? Are they interested in certain services or products? Do they have money to spend? Once you figure that out, it will be easier for you to set up your ad campaigns.
- Video Ads: Video ads are becoming more popular because people are watching content online more than ever before. Video ads are great for lead generation because they capture attention quickly and keep the viewer entertained with an interesting story.
- Write Attention-Grabbing Copy.
Target your audience
Whatever your marketing goals are, you’ll want to make sure that you target your audience specifically. The more targeted your ads are, the more likely they will be successful. For example, if you are targeting people who make over $50,000 a year and live in New York City, those types of people will be more likely to respond to your ad than those who live in Missouri and make under $25,000 a year.
- Video Ads: One of the most popular ways to get attention is with video ads. With video ads, people can see what it is that you’re selling or talking about which makes them more interested in learning more about it. For example, if you were running a campaign for new clothing on sale for Black Friday and had a video ad, people who viewed it would either watch the whole thing and share it on social media or click off the page immediately because they didn’t like what they saw. Either way, there’s potential for exponential growth from this type of ad.
- Write Attention-Grabbing Copy: People these days aren’t as eager to read as they used to be (shocking!). That’s why writing attention-grabbing copy is important for your PPC ads; you want them to stop scrolling and read what you have to say! You can use different strategies like bolding key words or using persuasive words like “now” and “today”. It all depends on what sort of company you’re
Video ads for lead generation
Video ads are a great way to generate leads online because people are watching content more than ever before. If you make a video ad, it will capture the viewer’s attention quickly and keep them entertained with an interesting story.
Write attention-grabbing copy
The words you use in your ads will make a huge difference as to how many people see it. You want as many as possible to see your ad, but there is a fine line between too much and too little information. You’ll want to highlight the benefits or features of what you are selling without being vague. For example, if you are selling protein bars, you might write “Protein bars with a chocolate chip cookie taste!” This way, readers know what they’re getting right off the bat.
Utilize these 3 simple strategies for Google PPC ads to generate leads and increase revenue.
Google PPC ads are a great way to generate leads for your business. But not all PPC ads are created equal. When it comes to PPC, there are a variety of strategies to take advantage of in order to generate more conversions and increase your ROI.
Keep in mind that Google PPC is a fast-paced environment where the newer, more innovative strategies can have a huge impact on your conversion rates. And by using these 3 simple strategies, you’ll be able to start taking advantage of Google PPC today!