Full Force Web has one goal in mind: to deliver great results for our clients.
Client: Suncoast Auto & Truck Repair
Suncoast Auto & Truck Repair wanted a new website to show the legitimacy of their business. Customers make judgments about their business based upon the attractiveness of the website and ease of use both on desktop and mobile.
While it is important to not judge a book by its cover, it takes more time to research than to just judge and move on. Suncoast Auto & Truck Repair was introduced to Full Force Web and purchase our Custom Web Design Option 2 package. Following the project exploration process, we began identifying the needs of Suncoast Auto & Truck Repair.
During the initial consultation, we identified that besides creating a custom-built website to match their existing brand they need to be found on Google search for auto and truck repair services in Bradenton and Ellenton area.
- Suncoast Auto & Truck Repair received an attractive website that builds trust with customers.
- Their customers were able to use their mobile-friendly website and can easily go to their location by just clicking find us on their mobile phone.
- We set up a Google review page so Suncoast Auto & Truck repair customers can easily provide reviews on Google.
- After we started implementing SEO their website start showing up on the 1st page on Google for auto and truck repair resulting in 1000 unique visitors per month.
Client: Dyco Well Drilling
Dyco Well Drilling needed a new website for their company. Some of their major requirements are custom built website that is mobile-ready and Google PPC campaign to drive traffic instantly.
The client hires Full Force Web to build their new website: dycowelldrilling.com and to manage their digital advertising using Google PPC.
- Dyco Well Drilling received a custom mobile-ready website that engages with its customers.
- After setting up their first Google Ad campaign Dyco Well Drilling got a total sale of $80,000 within the first 30 days of the ad campaign.
- They also received on their website the capability to accept employee applications.
Client: Water Softener Parts
Water Softener Parts wanted a new e-commerce website to sell water softener parts products worldwide.
They want the website to be able to accept online payment and provide shipping calculation during check out.
They want people to be able to buy easily using both desktop and mobile devices.
- Water Softener Parts received a complete e-commerce website that accepts online payment and provides shipping info.
- They also received fast and secure web hosting to host their 20,000+ products.
- We provide a high-level SSL certificate to secure all credit card transactions.
- Their customers were able to use their mobile-friendly website when buying using their mobile device.
- After the website went live, Water Softener Parts made $30,000 in sales in its first month.
Let’s Grow Your Business.
Contact us today to learn more about our services
Do you want to see how Full Force Web can help your business save time and money as we did with our clients?
We can help you identify which processes might work best with your situation.
Call us today or fill out the form here for your free, no-obligation consultation.